- Pavilions often include bathrooms, tables & seating for ~$150/day.
- No catering/alcohol restrictions minus signing a waiver.
- Having a beautiful state park as the backdrop in your photos.
- Family/friends from out of state can camp overnight or rent a cabin.
- $7 per vehicle entry fee.
- You may not be able to reserve a specific space as your ceremony site, i.e., the waterfalls.
- Pavilions may need to be booked one year in advance..
- Being mindful of how loud the music is & where the speakers are pointed.
The most important thing before renting any venue is to ask lots of questions!