The 'Rose' gown by Conscious Elegance on Etsy is gorgeous and retails for less than $1,000. Each handmade dress can be fully customized for your wedding and colors.
The Elegant Red Rose Wedding Invitations are from the A La Mode Bride shop on Etsy, retailing for around $3 each. They have a bold, classic look, perfectly matching both the dress and the Engraved Wedding Champagne Flutes from The Wedding Gallery shop on Etsy, which would make a perfect gift for bride & groom.
The D.I.Y. projects below are amazing, easy to do, and would save you a bit of money which will come in handy because roses, as a wedding flower, are not cheap.
- D.I.Y. Bouquets: The Basics | J R Roses explains how to easily create a rose bouquet. Read 'this post' on the forums of WeddingBee.com for more information or to ask questions & make sure to make a trial run at being your own florist before the wedding day.
- D.I.Y.: A Garden Rose Bouquet, Hosted on Project Wedding | An even less expensive option is to use spray roses, the kind you'll commonly find at your local grocery store, to create your bouquet. The results are amazing.
- D.I.Y. Storybook Paper Roses, Hosted on 100LayerCake.com | Create beautiful vintage style paper roses and use for decor or as a bridal bouquet that will keep forever.
- D.I.Y. Rose Cake, Hosted on Project Wedding | Even if you're an amateur baker, you can create a beautiful cake covered in roses for your wedding by reading this article.
- D.I.Y. Paper-Wrapped Votive Candles, Hosted on WellWed | These beautiful candles would would work great as centerpieces & you can customize them by dying the paper or using stamps.